09 November 2011

Random Wednesday Edition - Supernatural News; Season One Rewatch

Nicholas Lea (aka Krycek from The X Files) is going to guest star on Supernatural. I am loving the guest stars this seasons. I just want them to cast me now.. oh wait.. what?

Anyhoo.. I am very excited to read about Revolution by J.J Abram and Eric Kripke. I am very happy to hear what J.J has to say about the series and Kripke. This is the show I most look forward to and I think it looks promising! It's a must watch show for all Supernatural and Lost fans. Read J.J's interview here.

Supernatural is nominated for two awards at the People's Choice Awards. I'll get over the sci-fi thing like I do every year. Vote people! Vote until fingers fall off! Supernatural is nominated for Favorite Network TV Drama and Favorite Sci-Fi/ Fantasy Show. This year, not only you can vote via the website, you can also vote via Twitter with specific hashtags and via the official voting app on smartphones. For more information, visit PeoplesChoice

Before I leave you, I have started Supernatural season one rewatch. Kara, Amy and yours truly are up to no good once again -- Season one awards, here we come!! Watch this space!  

Retro!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.