24 November 2011

Random Thursday Edition -- Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate. Just stay away from the Turducken! At least don't piss it off!

I am kinda glad that we have a week off, because I have visitors this week. It would've been impossible to watch Supernatural and do my review. And with the silly season is just around the corner.. like 31 days to go... there are just shit load to do.

So, what can we expect from next week's episode of Supernatural? Bobby must live! He must live! He is the Uncle who lives! After looking at the photos, it kinda feel that Bobby is doing a In My Time of Dying or Inception.. may be he is in limbo?

I am dying for some Dean!

Rufus.. YES!
There's only one thing we say to Death – “Not today”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.