03 May 2011

I believe...

This week hasn't been going too well for me. One word: Purgatory!

Yes, I do have a job. No, I don't particularly enjoy it. I think when your heart tells you it's time to move on, you should move on. I guess if there are nothing else I wanted to do in my life, I could probably suck it up and do what I do for the rest of my life. But there are so much more in life that I wanted to do. I might succeed. I might fail. At least I try.

Life is not an easy journey, but there are a lot of fun things you discover along the way. I have been rewatching Joss Whedon's Firefly. Why? Because I think not only it was a great series, the drama behind the series was inspirational. I think Joss himself is an inspiration to me.

'Fitting in' is one of the toughest things to do in life. It sucks. But you know what, you don't have to fit in and you will discover who you really are and the great things you want to do. And sometimes, it's ok to be a little arrogant.

I think the future is now, and it's exciting. If you want to explore other possibilities and be adventurous, I say go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.