03 May 2012

Supernatural: Reading Is Fundamental pics

Guys, I am pretty sure this isn't the iPad.
I know right?! The reality is that we have almost reached the end of season seven of Supernatural. What a season is has been! I definitely enjoy season seven more than I enjoy season six (which I like by the way). I think despite the story development of the Dick arc has been a bit slow, season seven has some really great kick ass writing from a number of new writers. They are just what the show needs!

Anyhoo... I am so ready for the Ben Edlund episode, 7.21 Reading Is Fundamental. Watch it anyway you can -- live, online, download, TiVo.. Just watch it!

"The last time somebody looked at me like that -- I got laid."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.