12 January 2012

Supernatural Wins Two People's Choice Awards


I broke my fast this morning with the announcement of Supernatural being the winners of two People's Choice Awards -- Favorite Network TV Drama and Favorite Sci-Fi/ Fantasy Show. After all the relay of votings from fans across the globe, Supernatural has won two of the biggest awards of the night. Fans have spoken! I am so proud of the show, the crew, the cast, the network, the studio and the fans. So proud to be part of the fandom.

Supernatural had no representatives on the night to accept the awards for whatever unknown strange supernatural reasons. But Jensen and Jared had a little thank you message for fans. Let's celebrate this win with some purple nurple and pie!

This should be good news, right? Supernatural may get a full ride to 10th season, I assume? CW and WB know this is really great news.. People's Choice is no Emmys or Global, but fans have spoken and Supernatural's cult status is like.. EPIC!



I don't care so much about other winners, I am sure their fans love them.. or should I say.. ADVERTISERS? For a full list of winners, check out the Advertiser's Choice Awards... People.. I mean People.. People's Choice Awards.. My bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.