12 October 2011

The Avengers -- First Official Trailer (High Ten!)


I woke up for this.... The first official trailer for The Avengers is mind blowing..

The one thing that I most look forward to is the dialogues. From what I can tell from the trailer, Joss Whedon has nailed the dialogues and the team dynamic. In a way, yes, it's not the usual Joss Whedon stuff, if you don't know who wrote and directed this movie, you can't tell it's the work of Joss. However, once you see the character interaction and dialogues, I think you will see Joss' signature stuff. From what I can see, I think he, the cast and the crew have done a great job.  




This is already one of my all time favorite movies. I cannot wait!!! The Avengers releases in Australia on April 25, 2012, that's one week ahead of the US. Take that!

Marvel Studios will present some footage and participate on a panel at New York Comic Con this weekend -- Saturday, October 15 from 6:30 - 7:30 p.m. ET. Marvel Studios will debut never-before-seen footage from the film, and panelists will include Kevin Feige (Producer), Chris Evans (Captain America), Tom Hiddleston (Loki), Clark Gregg (Agent Coulson), and Cobie Smulders (Agent Hill). For more info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.