18 October 2011

Avengers Assemble!


Last weekend, the cast of The Avengers made an appearance at New York Con. I was actually surprised, a little, how enjoyable the panel was. Tom Hiddleston, Clark Gregg and Mark Ruffalo were funny! Chris Evens was so nervous, so cute! You can watch the full panel here! I do recommend it, because it was great!

I was hoping to see RDJ, Scarlett and most importantly Joss Whedon to be there, but they couldn't make it. Which leads to my next question, when will we see the entire team of the Avengers on stage or at any press campaigns? There are definitely enough cast member to make a 2-day convention! I'll go.. For a summary of the panel, check out Film Critic.

Both Tom Hiddleston and Clark Gregg both sang on stage.. funny and awesome! And I am so glad to hear from Mark Ruffalo that his 'Ruffalised' Bruce Banner is more mature! I found the previous Banner so annoying, like he can never control himself. When he gets angry, buildings collapsed! 

Can't wait to see this movie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.