05 August 2009

Supernatural Season 5 episide titles; Dawn Ostroff

The episode titles of Season 5 have surfaced! Here is what we know. The release order might change. Like last year, Monster Movie got moved a few times.

5.01 Sympathy for the devil
5.02 Good God, Y'all
5.03 Free to be your and me

(Update 8 August)
I've decided to only list the episode titles not in any order:

The douchbag of Oz
The truth about heroes
Celerity Skin or American Idol (?)
Mystery of Heaven
To hell and back
Where the hell are you, damn God?

Source: Jensen Ackles Fan and Spoiler TV.

Dawn Ostroff, the CW boss said in a Press Tour that she hopes to Supernatural will remain on air 'for awhile'. To be honest, if Eric Kripke said this, I'd be 100 times happier. I don't want my favorite to be 'forced' to go on just because the network wants it. I don't want this to be a business decision, if you know what I mean? Your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.