22 August 2009

More on Supernatural 5.01 and new trailer (yes! another one)

I have never been so excited about September... WHY?! Well... I don't know, you tell me!

The CW has released an official episode description of Supernatural season 5 premier, Sympathy for the devil. Thanks for Kryptonsite for the heads up.


"APOCALYPSE NOW — Picking up where the finale left off, Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Sam (Jared Padalecki) watch as the Devil (guest star Mark Pellegrino, “Lost”) emerges from Hell. The brothers and Bobby (Jim Beaver) deal with the aftermath of Lucifer rising and the stunning news from Chuck the Prophet (guest star Rob Benedict) that Castiel (Misha Collins) was blown to bits by the archangels. Robert Singer directed the episode written by Eric Kripke (#501)."

OK so, this is the 3rd official trailer for Season 5 from the CW (I hope I haven't lost count!). This is so far my favorite trailer. Check this out! Source E!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.