20 August 2009

The knife, the Colt, the Jeffrey Dean Morgan

3 more things off my wish list.. Well hopefully!

Someone asked Ausiello,
about Ruby's knife. Dude! I've been asking that question for a long time! It's a little obsession of mine. There might get to see a back story of how Ruby's knife got its power. My guess is that the knife could belong to heaven, I have a feeling it belonged to Lucifer, it sort of explains how the knife came to the possession of a demon like Ruby.

Another fan asked about the Colt pistol. Kripke said the Colt will be back in episode 10 of Season 5.

Last but definitely not least,
Jeffrey Dean Morgan is an in-demand actor these days, but Kripke is always trying to get him back. I hope JDM's schedule would allow him return to Supernatural as a guest star. Being the most anticipated season in my book (and possibly the last season), I think JDM MUST RETURN AS JOHN WINCHESTER!

Source: The Ausiello Files.

Also, Maureen Ryan has another excellent article on Supernatural. This is definitely the article of the week! Check this out: "Thoughts on Supernatural and what you need to know before Season 5 beings."

I have been busy with work and all, but this weekend is all about rest. I will have more time to post my thoughts on Supernatural, Smallville (it is helping me to survive this painful hiatus!) and District 9 which I will watch on Sat, I will post my review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.