27 July 2009

Surviving the hiatus with Comic-Con: Eric Kripke, I love you!

Ever since the season four finale of Supernatural, I've been looking for things to do to help me to survive the hiatus. I am watching Smallville, reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (just read the first zombies fighting scene by the way) and painfully waiting for more spoilers on my favorite show.

Finally Comic-Con came to the rescue! I've only heard of Comic-Con a few years ago when I read something about Lost. They previewed the pilot at Comic-Con. Since then, I've been sort of keeping an eye on this event. Comic-Con just got bigger! I am excited about this year's Comic-Con because Eric Kripke and his team make an appearance; fans get to see some clips of the new season and there are many interviews. I have been following heaps of people on Twitter and checking updates. It's like I was there!

After reading the latest interviews from Eric Kripke, Ben Edlund and Sera Gamble, if I say 'I am excited', it would be an understatement.


(Spoilers beware!)

Three more things on my wish list are checked: The return of the Colt, Ellen/ Jo and God. Season five is going to be the mother of all epic. I am particular interested in their take on God and Lucifer, they kept saying that these characters will be different on this show. Oh yeah! Don't give me something I've seen before, show me something different!


Must read articles Cinemaspy, Eonline, iFMagazine, Aced Magazine and the roundup report from Maureen Ryan (who moderated the Supernatural panel). The CW also has some good tweets.

I laughed so hard when I read about Castiel,
he is being “fired” as an angel. Ha! That's funny!

And.. is everyone excited about the 100th episode of Supernatural? I CANNOT FUDGING WAIT! I hope it's a musical .. arh.. actually no! hehe..

Oh yeah.. Eric Kripke! Dude I love you! You are the best in the business right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.