20 May 2009

Info on The Portal Awards by Airlock Alpha

"Is this the year "Star Trek XI" not only returns to the top of the box office heap, but also the hearts and minds of fans? Or is "The Dark Knight" the hands-down winner?

Is Jensen Ackles by far the best actor on television, or should we take a good hard look at Zachary Levi?"

Note from admin: I love the sound of 'is Jensen Ackles by far the best actor on television.." HELL YEAH!

Airlock Alpha is calling all science-fiction and fantasy fans to submit your nominations for awards including:


Best Actor - Television & Movie
Best Actress - Television & Movie
Best Episode - Television
Best TV Series
Best Movie
Etc..


Click here for full article and how to submit your nominations. Voting begins on the 25th June, and winners will be announced on the 20th August.

Here are my selections for some of the categories:

Best Actor - Television
Jensen Ackles

Best Actor - Movie
Zachary Quinto (Actually I'll wait until I watch Christian Bale in Terminator Salvation)

Best Episode - Television
Supernatural "Monster at the End of the Book"

Best TV Series
Supernatural

Best Supporting Actor - Television

Misha Collins

Best Movie
I am saying Star Trek now, but I have to wait until I watch Terminator Salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.