10 May 2009

Beam me up Scotty

Live long and prosper

I watched Star Trek yesterday, it was pretty awesome from a non fan perspective. I have not seen any of the previous movies or TV series. To me, William Shatner is Denny Crane (Boston Legal). I know all you Star Trek fans are probably screaming at me now! I guess if I've been a Star Trek fan, I would enjoy it more, (like I did with Star Wars) but it was still very very enjoyable. I wouldn't mind watching it again on a tight ass Tuesday.

Like I said, it was pretty awesome! In particular, Zachary Quinto's performance of Spock was the highlight for me. Although there is something very Sylar about it!

For Stargate Atlantis fan,
Paul McGillion (aka Dr Carson Backett) was the guy who directed the cadets to their ships, he was the one who told Kirk that he had no assignment. DANG! I totally missed that!

Angels & Demons next week. BRING IT! (Because I can't be bothered to finish reading the book.. movie first)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.