15 May 2013

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - First Trailer


I think we are all pretty excited about Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. The first promo trailer was aired during Once Upon A Time. Like..you've never been so excited for TV ads.

Coulson indeed lives! 

My first impression is that, from what I can see on the promo, it looks completely like a movie! I am really impressed with the quality and also there were enough Coulson stuff in it. And he is totally adorable! 


The highly anticipated series by Joss Whedon, is coming to fans on ABC Tuesdays at 8pm this fall! There were speculations on whether ABC will put this show on Wednesday night. But seeing a DC based TV show, Arrow, is on Wednesday on the CW at 8pm, guess we won't be seeing a DC/Marvel showdown. Though, that'll be pretty funny and impressive!


 
I really hope Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D will be really impressive, it knocks our socks off the planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.