17 May 2013

CW Fall Schedule 2013-2014; Supernatural Moves to Tuesdays

Source: CW
Before I went to bed last night, I was just having a chat with a few tweeps about the Fall Schedule, specifically the CW's schedule for Supernatural and Arrow

As I mentioned previously regarding Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (S.H.I.E.L.D), I thought it will be TV war between DC and Marvel if both S.H.I.E.L.D and Arrow are on the same night. But as turned out, there won't be one. S.H.I.E.L.D will be on Tuesday nights at 8pm on ABC, and Arrow will stay on Wednesday nights at 8pm on the CW. This is a very exciting TV schedule for fans of the movie franchise, original comics, geeks, Joss Whedon and Stephen Amell's much appreciated abs.

Speaking of Tuesday nights, the CW has announced that Supernatural will move to Tuesdays at 9pm with The Originals (The Vampire Diaries spin-off) at 8pm. I don't mind the move, but I would prefer Supernatural and Arrow to be on the same night. Having said that, it is a business decision. The established shows, Supernatural (Tuesdays), Arrow (Wednesdays) and The Vampire Diaries (Thursday) will pair up with a new buddy each -- The Originals (Tuesdays), The Tomorrow People (Wednesday) and Reign (Thursday). The CW plays to its strength -- Tuesday nights and Wednesday nights look hot and hot guys!

One thing for sure, Tuesday nights are good nights for TV and for the CW. As long as Supernatural gets good rating, I am happy. We need good rating to get season ten. Let's stick together as a fandom and make this happen!

The CW has a few new shows this season. The Tomorrow People could be a hit and miss. But it certainly looks epic on paper! And it's a great show to keep male audience after Arrow on Wednesday nights. I'll watch it for Mark Pellegrino for sure! Reign is the first period drama CW has ordered. I kinda see the Tudors thing happening here. Then again, it's not something I'll be jumping on the fan wagon immediately. Speaking of new shows, The 100 certainly looks interesting too. But it does belong to the same genre as The Tomorrow People. The 100 is introduced during the mid-season.

Since last fall, I have been watching then-new shows, Arrow and Revolution, I've been on and off with Once Upon A Time. I think this fall will be equally exciting! If I can't watch them all, I'll definitely be getting the DVDs. 

Here is the full press release from the CW. Here is the full press release from ABC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.