10 June 2011

Friday Quickie -- Jensen & Danneel at CMT Music Awards

It's the hellatus and news have been slow. The cast and crew are on holiday, taking a break, getting ready for season seven. No break for me! At work, I've been doing some interesting research for a big project. At home, I have been catching up with some software updates, backing up my hard-drive and doing more research for my story. Oh, I didn't tell you? I am writing a story. It's going to be epic! At least that's the plan!

So.. I do have a few things planned for the hellatus on the Supernatural front. I am my working on a Castiel fanvid and I am joined by Kara and Amy to present the Supernatural season six awards. Here is what Kara and I did last year. We are very exciting Amy is able to join us this year to share our love with you all. Stay turned! 

Just so you know, Danneel looks great in orange! The Ackles were at the CMT Music Awards on Wednesday. See more from Just Jared.

 
 Source: Just Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.