06 June 2010

Random update - Jensen Ackles; Batman Red Hood; stuff


So, it's the hellatus. Don't expect too much news on the actors of Supernatural, they are just having a break, doing the convention tours and whatever the pie they want.

As blogged, Jensen Ackles will be on the Batman: Under the Red Hood, the Blue-Ray and DVD will release on July 27.
Here is a little something from the director Andrea Romano on Jensen's performance. Read the full article at ComicBookMovie.

Fans are be surprised how good an actor Jensen is. But I think industry people are surprised to know he really is one of the best actors from his generation and he can really act and nailed everything that was given to him. Don't shut me up, I vote Red Hood/ Jason Todd to be in the Batman III.

Marvel has big things lined up for the next few years with The Avengers stuff. I am surprised DC hasn't done much. Green Lantern is good, I guess, but for this to be at the front line for DC, that's just weak. You won't see a new Superman movie for awhile, I don't think they will do a Justice League movie, which they should! They have Flash and Aquaman in the works but I think Marvel will win this race.

I have heard some good stuff in recent days about the season six of Supernatural. Also, I've heard Jensen will be directing the 4th episode. I'll do a big update later when I have more details. Until then, know this: Supernatural season six is in good hands. In Gamble, I trust.

Also, I've been catching up with my Lost podcast with Jay and Jack. It makes me realise one thing: FANS ARE HARD TO PLEASE. THEY ARE NEVER HAPPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.