18 November 2009

Supernatural Chicago Convention was a huge success...

There are just so many photos, videos and reports on the Convention, I am still trying to catch up! My life is a bit busier than usual at the moment, so I will catch up during my December holiday. In the meantime, I've book-marked the following! Please check them out too.

Check out my friend's blog at Tripping the Wasteland. It's a fantastic read!

If you want to see the clips from the Convention, please check out Cloudyvisions' YouTube Channel. I can sit here and go through all the clips all day.

I made many new friends on Twitter over the weekend. I just want to thank you all for your effort and passion. I wish I can go to another Supernatural convention again soon. Australia may be?! Will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.