02 September 2009

Supernatural season 4 DVD/ Blue Ray is out; new interview with Kripke

Supernatural season 4 DVD and blue ray is out NOW.


The DVD include:


- All 22 episodes
- The Mythologies of Supernatural: From Heaven to Hell
- Three sections featurette gallery bridging Heaven, Purgatory and Hell to examine key methological precepts

- Commentary on 3 Key Episodes by Executive Producers and writers
- Extended/Unaired scenes

- Gag Reel

Apparently Target has a bonus disc of the Supernatural panel from Comic Con 2008. Fans on Twitter advised that this special edition was sold out in Target. I don't live in the US, so I can't tell you if it's sold out in all Target or not. I suppose there will be a few copies surfaced on eBay soon =)


TV Guide also posted an AWESOME interview with Eric Kripke this week. All I can say is.. OH.My.GOD! Read the article
here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.