09 September 2009

The Walmart version of the apocalypse is here; new pics from episode 5.03; new interviews & new tie-in novels

The wait is almost over! Last year, I got my feed from the Supernatural forum on the CW website. This year, I am married to Twitter. But as mentioned in previous blog post, I am on lock down and I am doing well!! Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Apocalypse never look so sexy.


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com



There are a few blog worthy goodies from the last day or so. New promo photos of episode 5.03 were released today. Hehe...

"Excuse me.. I am looking for God." Dean

"Dean bought me a new trench-coat. Awesome. Dean taught me how to apply hair gel. Priceless. For everything else, there is credit card fraud." Castiel

First look at Lucifer, played by Mark Pellegrino.

New York Post has this awesome article: A 'natural' death: end in sight for angels vs. demons drama.

Airlock Alpha
has this awesome headline today: Forget Jensen Ackles, the heartthrob is Jim Beaver. Jim! You are awesome.

IESB posted a fresh new interview with Misha Collins. Misha talked about Castiel who has
been laid-off from Heaven, and now collecting unemployment. He also talked about Cas's power. If Cas breaks your finger, he wouldn't be able to magically heal it anymore. For more weird stuff directly from Misha himself, become one of us (Misha minions) and follow him on Twitter.

IESB also has an interview with Jim Beaver.

The Charlotte Observer has this pretty good write-up about season five. Supernatural is really getting good press so far.

SFX has a small article on the show. I'll find time to scan it this weekend. Here is a crap photo from my photo =)

There are two new tie-in novels which will be released next year. Supernatural: Heart of the Dragon is written by Keith R.A. DeCandido, it is scheduled to release on Feb 16, 2010. You can pre-order this from Amazon. Heart of the Dragon will feature all three generations of the Winchester (and the Campbell). Keith has a website here. The second one is Supernatural: Dark History is written by Joe Schreiber. This is scheduled for release on April 20, 2010. You can also pre-order it from Amazon. Don't forget, another new tie-in novel.

I am so excited. I don't know what to do with myself! HE IS HERE! Tune in to the CW on Thursday Sept 10 for Supernatural season five premier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.