05 September 2009

Some Smallville and Stargate Universe love

OK so, Smallville helped me to survive the painful hiatus this year. I am pleased to announce that I will be watching the new season. I am one season behind, I have just ordered the season 8 DVD, so don't tell me anything about Doomsday.

Although I am not as addictive with the show like I am with Supernatural, I have been hearing talks about the new suit and I am getting a bit curious. Here is a pic.


Promo of the season premier Savior:



Smallville
season 9 premier on Friday September 25 on the CW.


Another show I am semi-excited about is Stargate Universe. I really hope that this is as good as SG1 and SGA. I love these shows and again, I really hope SGU is as good.



The series premier of
Stargate Universe will air on Syfy on October 2nd.

Check out SGU Exec Producer Joe Mallozzi's blog on Syfi and on Wordpress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.