06 September 2009

4 more sleeps to go Supernatural Season 5 premier; I am on lock down

Four more sleeps to go, can you believe it? Fans have been dying ever since the finale of season 4 was aired. But now, it's here! HE IS HERE! THEY ARE ALL HERE!

I set some rules for myself this season, I will watch TV promos, read articles, synopsis and casting news and other news. But one thing I will not do is to watch the sneak previews. You know, one of those 2-3 mins clips of the actual episode. They are as evil as Lucifer! Having said that, I will still post the sneak previews on my blog =)

So, here we go. This is the TV promo of Sympathy of the Devil:



For the three clips of
Sympathy of the Devil:







Sympathy of the Devil
was written by the evil genius himself Eric Kripke and directed by Robert Singer. Returning characters in this episode include Misha Collins as Castiel, Jim Beaver as Bobby, Kurt Fuller as Zachariah, Mark Pellegrino as Nick, Rachel Miner as Meg, Rob Benedict as Chuck and the '
67 Chevrolet Impala.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.