18 April 2012

Do these tacos taste funny to you?

It's time.. it's about bloody time we feed! Oh wait.. wrong franchise.. But you know we are better than any other supernatural themed shows, right?

"Do these tacos taste funny?"
You know me, I am a bit funny when it comes to spoiler preview clips. And I know people love them, but others don't. If it gets to the point where it spoils everything, then I don't want to know! Like Glee, they always show you the best number for like a week before the episode airs, and when you watch it, you realise that's the best thing in that episode and you've been watching that bit for a week. And like Dexter, I don't normally watch it because the promo clips tell the story in 15 seconds. 

Like, the other day, someone tweeted a preview clip link of Supernatural and mentioned a certain returning character doing certain things in the same tweet. I think that's kinda bad. Like.. you may as well say "Watch this preview clip of Vader tells Luke he is his father" before the movie gets out! If it just says SPOILERS, then at least I know I've been warned. That tweet was just raw!

I know that certain character is going to return in a good fashion sooner or later, but that was just way too spoilery! I feel like I need to be on a total lockdown right now! With five episodes remaining, I think I should!

"May be we should have KFC?"
Anyhow, don't miss the all new episode -- 7.19 Of Grave Importance -- this Friday.The episode is written by Brad Buckner and Eugenie Ross-Leming, who previously penned Shut Up, Dr Phil.

AN OLD HUNTER FRIEND RECONNECTS WITH SAM AND DEAN — Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) get a call from Annie Hawkins (guest star Jamie Luner), an old hunter friend, asking for help on a case. When they arrive in town, they find out Annie has disappeared. They trace her last whereabouts to an old abandoned house that is haunted by a powerful ghost. Tim Andrew directed the episode written by Brad Buckner and Eugenie Ross-Leming.

Synopsis and photos source: KSiteTV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.