02 July 2009

I love spoilers! Does it make me a bad viewer?

SPOILERS BEWARE!

Well well well... I am loving what I am reading. The titles of the first 2 episodes of season 5 are posted on SpoilerTV. No official words yet, but here they are anyway.

The season premier 5.01 Sympathy for the Devil. Episode 5.02 is
Good God, Y'All. It's like a tradition that the second episode of season 4 & 5 have the word God in it. Interesting!

WinchesterBros also has an amazing exclusive interview with Sera Gamble. Last season, we met a new supernatural species - the angels. This season...we will meet the archangels! YES!!!! Archangels are on my wishlist and I discussed this before in my previous blog. I cannot wait to see them! Read the full interview of Sera here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.