17 March 2012

OMFG Supernaural 7.17 The Born Again Identity - Promo & Synopsis

"Part of me always knew you'd come back." Dean Winchester... Me too Dean... Me too!! 
OMG. March has been tough, real tough! I am on the home stretch. Soon I'll be able to have a break and do what I love. Can't tell you much right now. But if you care, watch this space.

I was just thinking why life was so crap lately, I think it's Supernatural hiatus related! Totally! Right?! I have watched this week's episode 7.16 Out With the Old. Hopefully I can get a quick write up today as I am on the road for a week. But 7.17 The Born Again Identity is totally getting me excited. It's symbolic! I am about to enter a new chapter of my life and Cas is returning to the show. AWESOME!!




Not only this is the most anticipated episode this season (let's face it, we all miss Cas!), Lucifer (Mark Pellegrino) Meg (Rachel Miner) will also return. Here is the synopsis:

MISHA COLLINS RETURNS! — Lucifer (guest star Mark Pellegrino) drives Sam (Jared Padalecki) to the breaking point and Sam ends up in a mental hospital. Desperate to save his brother, Dean (Jensen Ackles) calls every hunter he knows for help. One of the hunters gives him the name of a healer who turns out to have a very familiar face (guest star Misha Collins). Robert Singer directed the episode written by Sera Gamble. Source KSiteTV

Yay, I got my BFF back.
7.17 The Born Again Identity airs Friday March 23. DO NOT MISS THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.