21 May 2010

Smallville + Supernatural = SuperFriday

I don't know a lot about Tom Welling, I just know him and like him as Clark Kent on Smallville. I know he doesn't do a lot of interviews and he doesn't get out much. But he when does, people love him. Like this morning, when I was on Twitter, even the press got excited/nervous/ went all fanboys+girls about meeting him at the CW Upfronts in New York. Matt Mitovich said on Twitter that Tom was like one of the very first stars to arrive and the very last to leave, the line of press just wanted to talk to him. Read the CW Upfront Smallville report on IGN.

I got an email from the CW about the Fall Schedule. Here is the screen shot of the email. Looks nice. I like Friday.


You've heard it, the CW Fall Schedule is out! I only care about Supernatural and Smallville. The CW reunites the Super-Team this Fall. Source.

[Spoiler Hot Zone: Supernatural Season 6]

Here is what the CW press release said about Supernatural season 6... Hey, I am cool with it!! BRING IT!

Source: TVOvermind

"Season six will be a season of mystery and shadow. Heaven and Hell have been left in complete disarray since the apocalyptic events of season five. And now, monsters, angels and demons roam across a lawless and chaotic landscape. And so Dean Winchester, who has retired from hunting and sworn never to return, finds himself being pulled back into his old life – pulled back by none other than Sam Winchester, who has escaped from Hell. The two reunite to beat back the rising tide of creatures and demon-spawn, but they quickly realize that neither are who they used to be, their relationship isn’t what it used to be, and that nothing is what it seems. The series stars Jared Padalecki as Sam Winchester, Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester and Misha Collins as Castiel."

[Tiny comment: It seems logical because now that Heaven has no leader, Castiel is the new sheriff, he must be feeling overwhelmed, like he is given the chief position at Goldman Sachs after the screw-up, right? I think season six will look kinda like Constantine, you got every supernatural thing roaming across planet earth. It's crazy! Who are you gonna call apart from the Red Blue Blur? I am super excited. I don't care about what anyone says, I am SUPER excited!]

1 comment:

  1. I would just like to say that I picked that this was going to be the theme of season six. Knew it!

    Demon-spawn? Would Jessie be back then?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.