02 March 2009

Ten Inch Hero; My Bloody Valentine 3D; Garden State; Sam is Hulk

I saw the trailer of Ten Inch Hero a few days ago, it actually looks quite good. I think I am going to watch it. I don't think this film will be released in Australia, so I am going to buy the DVD somewhere. Jensen looks pretty weird, but I've heard some good stuff about his performance and the film. So I will put this on my to watch list. The DVD is released on April 18. Check the official blog for more details.

The DVD & Blue-Ray
of My Bloody Valentine 3D will be released on May 26. According to MovieWeb, you will also get a 3D glasses. I have already collected two 3D glasses from the cinema, just in case I have friends over for the DVD later. I was going to watch MBV3D again, but I am going to spend my money on the Watchmen, which is in cinema this week.

The search for Garden State is over. I finally watched this film on the weekend. My local video store never fails to surprise me, they actually have 4 copies! I like the film a lot. I like the soul searching/ going home story line. I like the story, I like the performance of Zach Braff and Natalie Portman. And I love the soundtrack. For some reasons, after I watched Garden State, I wanted to re-visit Sweet Home Alabama, so I did. I cried every time I watched this movie! Dang! I was trying so hard not to, but I couldn't help it when I watched the scene where Mel went to the pet cemetery and when she visited Deep South Glass, realising it was Jake who opened the store. It's a beautiful film!

My last random thought of the day is about Sammy Winchester. I think the rest of Season 4 will focus on how Sam uses and controls his power. Let's face it, Sam has the demon blood in him and he is practising his power with the 'help' from Ruby. He is doing it! There is no turning back and he knows that. Kinda like Hulk I guess.. you have this power and it's dangerous, but how do you control it and what do you do with your power?

Last but not least... HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENSEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.