22 September 2013

Supernatural Season 9 Premiere 'I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here'; Episode Titles Update

We are getting close to seeing the season nine premiere of Supernatural. It is a very exciting time to see the show back after months of hellatus! I am so excited to see everything -- new and returning characters, epic story line and hot promo pics and clips. ARE WE READY??

Description -- Episode 9.01 I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here 

FALLEN ANGELS --- Dean (Jensen Ackles) is frantic after Sam (Jared Padalecki) collapses and the doctor tells Dean his brother won't make it. Desperate, Dean sends out an all points bulletin via prayer to every angel in the area, asking them to help his brother.  In exchange, Dean will owe that angel a favor.  Numerous angry angels race to find and kill Dean, but one, Ezekiel (guest star Tahmoh Penikett), gets to him first.  Meanwhile, Sam fights for his life and must face some familiar demons to do so. Castiel (Misha Collins) struggles to survive without powers. John Showalter directed the episode written by Jeremy Carver. Source: KSiteTV

For more photos of 9.01, check out KSiteTV.

Here's an update on the episode titles. Subject to change.

9.01 I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here
9.02 Devil May Care 
9.03 I Am No Angel
9.04 Slumber Party 
9.05 Bad Boys
9.06 Dean Dog Afternoon 
9.07 Heaven Can't Wait

Source: SpoilerTV and IMDB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.