31 March 2020

Looking forward...

Hi everyone, this is Tiny. I've been running this blog since 2009. And as you can see, I haven't updated it with new content since 2014. Life is taking me into a different direction, I still watch heaps of stuff from Netflix, Disney+ and more DVD marathons of some of the older shows, particularly during this usually challenging time of our lives. 

Supernatural is reaching the end of what's been an extremely successful run -- 15 seasons is an epic journey, one that everyone including Jensen, Jared, Misha, everyone single regular and guests star, producers, writers, crew members, catering, drivers and FANS, should be very proud of. I've made a lot of friends, and I am still on Twitter. Rather than being a blogger and review the show every week, it's a nice change to be just a fan and watch the show the old fashion way. 

I've been following a lot of other great reviews and podcasts out there, not only on Supernatural, but pop culture in general. The entertainment industry is massive -- when you think about it, it employs not only the production team, but it also supports a wider community, and fans are certainly a big part of it. 

Fans are used to hiatus. And when this fight is over with Covid19 (we are all in this together), we know what to do. We will keep watching new released episodes/ movies, writing new reviews, doing new episodes for podcasts, perhaps fandoms will go back to butt-heading with each other. Fandoms never die.

It is super tough and stressful time for everyone, but if there are any lessons we could learn from our heroes over the years, we know we just have to hang in there, look out for each other and keeping on fighting. That's what Dean and Sam would have done. 

As for this blog, it is retired, for now (officially). May be one day I will come out from my retirement, and blog about The Mandalorian and every single Disney+ shows? I quite enjoy reading my own reviews actually (I am so full of myself, I know! LOL). Honestly, blogging to me is like keeping a diary and it has kept me going for a long time. The Impala's Trunk is certainly not the best thing ever, but not the worst thing either. For that, I weirdly am proud of myself.

See you on Twitter.

Tiny